West Sussex Holiday Park with Four Star Facilities
Spacious touring and camping pitches near Worthing, Horsham, Steyning and the South Downs
Look no further if you are searching for a holiday park in West Sussex! Honeybridge Park is at Dial Post in West Sussex, close to the town of Horsham, Steyning village, seaside spot at Worthing and the beautiful South Downs. We have spacious pitches with electricity and four star facilities! More than a third of our pitches have hard standing bases.
- Our holiday park has a licensed Shop/Cafe providing freshly cooked meals and takeaway snacks. Plus a basic selection of food, drink, toys, sweets and camping necessities. The shop/Café is independently run and the opening times may vary during quiet times. Pauline is always happy to cater to her customers needs, If there is something you need Pauline will try to get it for you. Please contact Pauline to enquire about food orders or any essentials you may have forgotten to bring. Mobile: 07708917120
- The heated Facility Block, offering free hot showers, toilets, sinks (some with privacy cubicles), shaver points and hair dryers.
- We offer a secure Storage Compound for touring caravans and motorhomes, accessible throughout the year. Storage is available on an annual, half-yearly and quarterly basis. When booking a pitch with a caravan in our storage facility, your caravan will be sited for you, ready for your stay on the park, and then put away after you leave.
- We also offer a limited number of hard standing pitches with electric hookups for long stay use. Please contact us to find out about pitch availability and we will explain the regulations governing long stay pitches.
Four star facilities at our West Sussex holiday park include:
- Heated Amenity Blocks
- Free Hot Showers
- Privacy Cubicles
- Disabled Toilets & Showers
- Family Bath & Shower Room
- Free Hairdryers & Shaver Points
- Laundry Facilities & Iron
- Kitchens with Washing Up Sinks
- Free Use Fridges and Freezers
- Chemical Disposal Points
- Motor Home Waste Disposal Points
- Caravan Storage
- Long Stay Touring Pitches
- Security Gates
- On-Site Manager
- Pets Welcome
- Open All Year
As well as touring and camping, Honeybridge Park also offers static caravans and holiday homes for sale. Honeybridge Park is one of the holiday parks within the family owned Island Meadow Parks group. Honeybridge is situated in Dial Post in West Sussex, close to Horsham, Worthing, Steyning and the stunning South Downs. Our other static caravan parks are also in West Sussex, as well as East Sussex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Hampshire.
For more information about any of our holiday park services please contact us.