Price List – Campsite, near Horsham, West Sussex
Please see our prices for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and frame tents to pitch at our campsite at Dial Post, West Sussex. Please note that we charge per pitch and per person. We are close to Horsham, Worthing, Steyning and the South Downs.
All bookings require a £30 deposit to reserve the pitch. Arrival time is after 2 pm. Departure time is before 12 noon. See more details below.
Campsite Pitch Fees – 2019
On occasions we may have to move bookings to another pitch without notice to try an accommodate group bookings
- A non-refundable £30 deposit is required to reserve a pitch.
- Arrivals time is after 14:00 and Departures time is before 12:00.
- Maximum tourer/motorhome length 30ft/9m and maximum tent size 30ft/9m (please tell us at time of booking, as they will only fit on some pitches).
- Only one tent or caravan per pitch (no pup tents).
- Only one car per pitch and No commercial vehicles allowed on pitches.
- Maximum group size is four pitches. Each pitch must be booked in the name of the person staying on the pitch, so you will need to supply the name, telephone number and full address of each party.
- High season bookings & groups of three pitches or more must be paid in full at least two weeks in advance, this is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Single night bookings are not permitted at busy times.
- Easter and bank holiday weekend bookings – minimum of 3 nights.
- Please note that the gates are locked between 11pm and 7am But can be opened in an emergency by a member of staff
- No open fires. But barbecues with charcoal briquettes are permitted if raised off the grass (we can provide some bricks).
- Dogs are allowed, but must be well-behaved, kept on a lead, and exercised off the park.
- If you request a particular pitch, we will put a note on your booking and try to honor your request, but we cannot guarantee a particular pitch, as we sometimes need to reallocate pitches at the last minute.