Jan & Kelly are now back in the office every day from 9am to 5pm Monday to Sunday, to answer your questions and book you a pitch. If they do not answer the phone, they will be busy on the other phone line, so leave a message or send an email, and they will call you back.
Pauline is back in the Honeypot Shop & Cafe for another season, offering a tasty selection of meals and take-away snacks in her own inimitable style.
Caravan For Hire
A 2 bedroom Victory Woodland Vue static caravan is now available for hire on a weekly basis, providing self catering accommodation for up to six people. Rates vary between £270 and £460 per week.
Within easy reach of London, Gatwick, Brighton and the south coast, Honeybridge Park makes an ideal location for a holiday home.
We are now offering a selection of affordable static caravans and luxury lodges for sale:
- 11 months holiday use
- Modern, spacious and comfortable
- Fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private garden areas
- Parking for two cars
- On-site shop and facilities
- Park Manager living on-site
Holiday Homes For Sale
The following caravan is currently for sale on the park:
2010 Victory Vermont (12x36) - £20,000
We have two more pitches available for twin unit lodges. If you would like to choose your own lodge, contact us to discuss the options.
We have more static caravans for sale on our other parks.
Long Stay Tourer Pitches
We have a selection of hardstanding pitches with electric hookup available for long stay use. Contact us to discuss prices and pitch availability.
We offer storage for touring caravans and motorhomes in a secure storage facility. Storage costs £595 for 12 months, £342 for 6 months, or £192 for 3 months. Contact us to discuss availability.
We extend a warm welcome to tourers, campers and motorhomers.
- Open all year
- Peaceful surroundings
- Large caravan and tent pitches
- Hardstanding and grass pitches
- Electric hookups
- Outdoor children's play area
- Indoor games room (ping pong, pool, TV)
- Modern security gates
- Laundry and kitchen facilities
- Heated washing, toilet and shower room facilities
- Private family bathroom
- On site shop & cafe with wifi hotspot
- Long stay & seasonal pitches available
- Nice local pub